Whether you are an individual artist,
or a theater lover
StageSource is Your Theater Connection!
Current StageSource members include over 1500 individual theater artists, actors, directors, designers, technicians, administrators, playwrights, and theater enthusiasts and over 200 arts organizations, theaters, film and casting companies, schools/universities, and other support organizations.
Are you an Individual Artist or Student?
- Sign up for a one-year Individual or Individual PLUS membership - perfect for performers, directors, designers, playwrights, musicians, administrators, technicians and other theater artists. Monthly payment plans available.
- Click here for more information and a list of accompanying benefits.
Do you run an Organization?
- If you run your own theater company and want to get noticed by the New England theater community, a StageSource Organizational Membership is right for you! Organizations include Theater Companies, Casting Agencies, Film Companies, Colleges and Universities, Training Programs, and any organization seeking access to theater artists and services.
- Click here for a full list of member benefits
Love going to the theater?
- Our Theater Lovers Membership not only keeps you up-to-date on all theater performances across New England, but also allows you to see shows at a discounted rate! Membership includes the Circle of Friends card (2-for-1 tickets to performances at over 70 theater companies), and our StagePage theater calendar. For more information, and to register for membership, Click Here.
- Join the New England Gold Club - StageSource is happy to partner with TheaterMania to give StageSource members access to free tickets. Click Here for more information.
Looking to Register for an Event Without Purchasing a Membership?
If you would like to attend a StageSource event, but do not wish to purchase a membership, you may sign up for a free temporary account. These accounts are NOT memberships, and will not have access to member benefits (such as e-mails, the ability to search listings, an online profile, etc.) Temporary accounts expire after 90 days and can not be renewed.
**Please note: Non-AEA Annual Audition applicants must be paid StageSource members. Non-member account holders will not have the option to sign up for an audition slot.**
Click Here to sign up for a Non-Member Individual Account
Click Here to sign up for a Non-Member Organizational Account
StageSource staff is available to assist all our members in any way we can and can be reached by sending us an email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-350-7611. StageSource is here to help you!