StageSource is a 30 year old arts service organization with two full time staff and one part time staff. Our office is located in Fort Point, and is T accessible.We share office space with three other service organizations: the Arts & Business Council, MASSCreative, and MassPoetry
StageSource Internships are a wonderful opportunity for students to have high impact on the organization itself while exploring the Boston theater community. We would like at least a five hour a week commitment for non-credit internships. These opportunities are unpaid, but could be available for credit.
There are many different internship opportunities, including:
- Membership—hands on experience with arts administration, including record keeping, web and database support of our membership and support of overall operations
- Marketing—rethinking collateral, creating marketing plans for programming, membership and new initiatives
- Communications—IT/web support, social media implementation, aid in the creation of institutional marketing materials (videos, photo archives), exploration of new technology, writing/editing materials
- Development—research, development of sponsorship packages
- Audio/Visual - Shooting webcasts to post to our YouTube channel and blog, recording podcasts of our seminars and workshops to make available to our members on our website. Assistance with editing interviews and webcasts for our Live from the Library series and for marketing and development purposes.
- Task Force Liaison — Coordinating communication and scheduling for our Task Forces: Gender Parity Task Force or New England New Play Alliance. The internship will provide the intern with opportunities to learn about either Gender Parity in Theater or New Play production in New England through hands on experience with our community-led task forces.
Please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter which indicates your area of interest, whether you are interested in credit and your availability.