Eligibility, Deadlines, How to Submit
The StagePage is printed three times a year (Winter/Spring, Summer, and Fall).
- Submissions are accepted from StageSource Organizational Members only. If you are not currently a member, please click here for more information and/or to sign up.
- The StagePage is sent to Individual Members, StageSource Theater Lovers and Press. It is also available at different theater companies, and is dropped at several Boston hotels.
Submit your shows here
Deadlines for the physical StagePage are:
- November 15 (Winter/Spring StagePage - for performances in January-April)
- March 15 (Summer StagePage - for performances in May-August)
- July 15 (Fall StagePage - for performances in September-December)
Performances are accepted on a rolling basis for the online StagePage at mystagepage.com. If you miss the deadlines above, your show can still be listed online.
What's on StagePage:
- Upcoming shows and events for StageSource members
- Press, Audio Described, and ASL Interpreted performances (mystagepage.com only)
- New Work, Local Playwright, Standing O (Gender Parity) stamps
- Spotlights on current StageSource or local theater events
- Locations of performances
Standing O & Requirements
Standing O Stamp - StageSource members may opt themselves into being considered for a Standing O distinction. The Standing O committee looks at each event submitted to the StagePage and determines whether or not an event qualifies.
An event qualifies for a Standing O if it meets three of the following five criteria:
- Female Director
- Female Playwright
- At least 50% Female Cast
- At least 50% Female Design Team
- Female Centered Story
Even if you miss the StagePage deadline, you can still submit to the StagePage and get a "retroactive Standing O", which will appear on the online version of the StagePage at MyStagePage.com.
Submit to the StagePage by filling out this google form.
WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS! We encourage you to submit production photos from current or past shows for possible inclusion in the next StagePage. We accept digital files with a minimum resolution of 300dpi and no smaller than 3 inches by 3 inches. When submitting from a digital camera at 72dpi, the print size can be no less than 12 inches by 12 inches. If you need more information about picture specifications, please email them separately from your listing to email@example.com. Photos should be in jpeg or png format. Please note pictures that are particularly dark are not usable for this print publication.
MyStagePage.com is the site for all things StagePage. Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be updated weekly by a StageSource intern. Submissions not submitted by the deadlines above WILL NOT make it into the physical StagePage, but will be entered onto the website... This is an Organizational Member benefit. For more information about membership click here
For questions or concerns please email the Operations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org