Posted By Geena M. Forristall,
Thursday, May 28, 2020
| Comments (0)
This position provides programmatic oversight and operational support for StageSource, a non-profit arts service organization serving over1800 theater artists and over 220 theater, film, casting and related companies throughout New England.
The Program Manager is responsible for the delivery of StageSource special events, seminars and initiatives. The Program Manager provides additional support to the Executive Director and Membership Manager as necessary. This position assists the Executive Director in supporting and encouraging an active and engaged Board by attending Board meetings sitting on at least one Board committee.
PROGRAM OVERSIGHT- 60%
- Manage the implementation of StageSource annual events including: Auditions, Job Fair, Theatre Expo, networking events and seminars
- Manage the implementation of StageSource services including: Circle of Friends (discount ticket passport) and StagePage (digital calendar)
- Develop systems to improve program operations
- Manage outreach, intake and recruitment of program participants
- Manage the physical and logistical needs of each program, ensuring adequacy of space, expertise and resources at program site
- Design digital and physical collateral for StageSource programs
- Manage program budget and monitor program expenditure
GENERAL SUPPORT- 20%
- With Membership Manager and interns coordinate and execute outreach, social media campaigns and mailings for events with Executive Director
- Assist Membership Manager in website maintenance, troubleshooting, updating and content creation. Occasional execution of weekly newsletter mailing
- Coordinate the Annual Fund appeal with Executive Director
- Supervision of part-time and volunteer staff
MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT- 20%
- Assist Executive Director with membership recruitment and support
- Assist Membership Manager in database management in YourMembership
- Respond to telephone, email, snail mail and in-office inquiries regarding membership, services and general queries, as necessary
- Process memberships, as necessary
- 3+ years non-profit/arts programing, arts administration, or arts marketing experience (theater background preferred) all equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer literacy, social media literacy (Facebook and Instagram) necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Wordpress, Quickbooks, Canva, and website maintenance
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in event/programmatic planning is required; experience in print production, mass mailing and social media helpful
This is a temporary part-time position (25 hour/week plus limited number of evening and/or weekend events) with the potential to become full-time in January 2021. Compensation: $19/hr., with vacation and sick time. Health Insurance and additional benefits available if position moves to full-time in January.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Dawn M. Simmons, Executive Director, email@example.com. No phone calls or mail in submissions.
APPLY BY: June 8, 2020
This post has not been tagged.