Is your organization interested in meeting arts administrators, technicians, carpenters, wardrobe staff, designers, and stage managers? Then reserve a table now so that you can meet candidates! Whether you are looking for full time employees, part time employees, seasonal employees, interns, or apprentices, the StageSource Job Fair will help connect you to the best New England has to offer.
NEW THIS YEAR: Attending organizations will receive a digital directory of attendee's resumes & websites, sortable by job field.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To be respectful of those with allergies and environmental sensitivities, we ask that you please refrain from wearing strong fragrances. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is wheelchair accessible.
$75 for members, with a $10 early bird discount*
$110 for non members, with a $10 early bird discount*
Not a member? Join now to get the member rate and other benefits!
*Early bird discount is available until January 23, 2020
- How do I get there? Directions can be found on on the Back Bay Events Center website. Note that parking is only validated if you park at 100 Clarendon St.
- When do I get there? Set up for organizations begins at 3:30pm, please arrive no later than 3:50pm. Doors open for attendees at 4pm.
- What will be provided? One six foot table, 2-4 chairs, and snacks courtesy of USITT.
- What should I bring? Any signage you'd like to include at your table to promote your theater and the positions you are looking to fill. Brochures and other swag are always welcome but not required.
- Who will be there? Hundreds of job seekers from the New England Theatre Community! All job seekers will receive advance information about which theater organizations are attended and what type of positions they are seeking to fill.