Admission for Job Seekers is FREE! - RSVPs are encouraged
Meet Employers • Show Off Your Resume • Get Hired
The StageSource Job Fair brings the theaters to you! Find jobs, internships, apprenticeships and more in the areas of design, tech, administration and other roles. Join us at Back Bay Events Center on February 11, 2019 for this exciting fair!
RSVP before February 5th to receive information about attending theaters and a breakdown of the positions they are seeking to fill AND add your resume to the job seeker database for attending theaters.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To be respectful of those with allergies and environmental sensitivities, we ask that you please refrain from wearing strong fragrances. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact email@example.com. This event is wheelchair accessible.
- What should I wear? Wear what you would wear to an interview or important meeting. Think somewhere around the realm of business casual.
- What should I bring? Copies of your resume, and lots of them! There will be around 30 organizations hoping to speak with you and collect your resume. Do you have a portfolio you'd like to show off? Bring that with you, too.
- How do I get there? Directions can be found on the Back Bay Events Center website. Note that parking is only validated if you park at 100 Clarendon St.
- Who is going to be there? RSVP by February 7th to receive a full list of attending organizations and the specific roles they are seeking to fill.
- Come with a friend. Networking can be stressful, having people there with you can help calm your nerves and pump you up for your introductions.
- Bring your resume. Without your resume, how are they supposed to remember you? Always bring enough copies to hand out to everyone you talk to.
- Keep your resume to two pages at most (one is better)
- Have your name and the roles you're seeking clearly stated in your header
- Proofread for spelling, especially for people's names a theatres.
- Get another eye on your materials. Get a friend, colleague, or advisor to look over your resume and portfolio before you print anything out. Want advice and professional help? Come to our 2020 Resume Clinic on January 11th!
PAST ORGANIZATIONAL ATTENDEES INCLUDE:
American Repertory Theater
Apollinaire Theatre Compay
Arlekin Players Theatre
Bay Colony Shakespeare
Berkshire Theatre Group
Boston Children's Theatre
Brandeis Department of Theater Arts
Bridgewater State University's Family Performing Arts Center
Brown Box Theatre Project
Central Square Theater
Commonwealth Shakespeare Company
Company One Theatre
Fresh Ink Theatre Company
Gloucester Stage Company
Greater Boston Stage Company
High Output, Inc.
Hub Theatre Company of Boston
Huntington Theatre Company
Institute of Contemporary Art Boston
Lyric Stage Company of Boston
New Bedford Festival Theatre
New Repertory Theatre
North Shore Music Theater
Northeastern University Dept. of Theatre
Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival
SpeakEasy Stage Company
White Snake Projects
Wooden Kiwi Productions