StageSource is a 30 year old arts service organization with two full time staff members and two part-time Gold Club Event Coordinators. Our office is located in Fort Point, and is T accessible.We share office space with three other service organizations: Arts & Business Council, MASSCreative, and MassPoetry.
StageSource Internships are a wonderful opportunity for students to have high impact on the organization itself while exploring the Boston theater community. We would like at least a five hour a week commitment for non-credit internships. These opportunities are unpaid, but could be available for credit.
There are a few different internship opportunities, including:
- Membership - hands on experience with arts administration, including record keeping, web and database support of our membership and support of overall operations
- Marketing and Communications - rethinking collateral, creating marketing plans for programming, membership and new initiatives, writing/editing materials
- Development - research, development of sponsorship packages, grant writing assistance
- Audio/Visual - Shooting webcasts to post to our YouTube channel and blog, recording podcasts of our seminars and workshops to make available to our members on our website, IT/web support, social media implementation
- Gold Club - Assist Event Coordinators with day-to-day activities of the office, including membership, partner research and communications.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter which indicates your area of interest, whether you are interested in credit and your availability.