Get noticed by the New England Theater Community
- SEARCH AND BE SEARCHED! Find actors, designers, directors, playwrights, production and administrative staff. See headshots, resumes, video reels, portfolio photos and more. Be included in searches and let theater artists find you in our public online Organizational database.
- SUBMIT UNLIMITED FREE POSTINGS! These can include listings for Auditions, Job Opportunities, Classes & Workshops, General Announcements, and Discount Ticket Offers. New listings will automatically be sent out in the StageSource Weekly E-News, delivered electronically to 2k+ members every Thursday. Postings are also searchable on our website to all StageSource members.
- DISCOUNT MEMBERSHIPS! Organizations get 15 discounted individual memberships for employees. Schools get unlimited discounted individual memberships for students, faculty, and staff. These memberships are managed by your organization (i.e. you can invite or remove anyone you want and they will get a discount membership)! Click HERE for additional information.
- BE LISTED ON THE DIGITAL STAGEPAGE! An online calendar of theater events and performances in New England, viewable to the public.
- FREE LISTING ON THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS CARD! A 2-for-1 discount ticket card distributed to over 40,000 theater goers. Organizational Members may also request free Circle of Friends cards to distribute as a benefit to their subscribers.
- SCHOOL VISITS! Schools and educational programs can host free School Visits with StageSource to teach students about our services, tips on auditions/headshots/resumes/interviews, the New England theatre scene at large
- THE STAGESOURCE OVERHIRE LIST! with searchable lighting, carpentry, costumes, paint, puppetry, props, and sound artists & technicians
- SEND SCRIPTS in advance of auditions to the in-office Script Library for actor perusal
- SUPPORT SECTOR INITIATIVES! Your member dues support the work of our sector improvement initiatives including Line Drawn for harassment prevention, Gender Parity, Gender Explosion for trans and non-binary inclusion, A11Y for accessibility, and the New England New Play Alliance.
Organizational Membership costs are based on the organization's annual budget.
By using a tiered system we are able to ensure StageSource's services are accessible
to organizations of all sizes!
Please choose the appropriate membership level from the list below:
Organizational Membership Level A
Annual budget less than $100,000: $165
Renewals Level A: $120
Organizational Membership Level B
Annual budget $100,000-$499,999: $305
Renewals Level B: $255
Organizational Membership Level C
Annual budget $500,000-$999,999: $390
Renewals Level C: $340
Organizational Membership Level D
Annual budget $1,000,000-$4,999,999: $515
Renewals Level D: $455
Organizational Membership Level E
Annual budget $5,000,000 or greater: $825
Renewals Level E: $750
School / University
K-12 School or College Theater Dept: $220
ALL Organizational Memberships run from April 1 - March 31
Members have to manually renew if they wish to stay with us for a second year. After that, to make your life easier, Renewing Individual Member & Student accounts automatically renew each year. You will receive a reminder of your auto-renewal in advance and it can be canceled at any time by going to stagesource.org/members/membership.asp. This does not include members on a monthly payment plan.
Organizational Members get an additional 15 "seats" and School/University Members get unlimited seats under their membership. These seats can be filled in two different ways:
EMPLOYEE / STUDENT OF MEMBER ORG — these give your employees & students a discounted $50 membership. This is the same as our regular Individual Memberships, but up to $70 off!
To give students & employees access to this discount, head to "Manage Profile" > "Sub-Accounts" and then send them your unique invite link on that page, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your custom tinyurl.
If you are a larger organization and need more sub-account seats, reach out to email@example.com
NON-MEMBER ORG CONTACT — these accounts can post listings (jobs, auditions, classes, events, etc.) on our site for the E-News as well as register for StageSource events on your behalf. However, this is not a full membership, meaning they do not receive the E-News or any other member benefits.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a non-member org contact account setup
MONTHLY/QUARTERLY PAYMENT PLANS
Organizational members may also choose to pay their membership dues in 12 monthly or 4 quarterly installments. This is a year-long membership, not a month-to-month membership. Payment plan members agree to pay all installments throughout the year. You may not cancel your membership before your membership expires, memberships are non-refundable.
StageSource staff is available to assist all our members in any way we can and can be reached by sending us an email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-350-7611. StageSource is here to help you!