Get noticed by the New England Theater Community!
- SEARCH AND BE SEARCHED! Find actors, designers, directors, playwrights, production and administrative staff. See headshots, resumes, video reels, portfolio photos and more. Be included in searches and let theater artists find you in our public online Organizational database.
- THE STAGESOURCE OVERHIRE LIST! with searchable lighting, carpentry, costumes, paint, puppetry, props, and sound artists & technicians
- SUBMIT UNLIMITED FREE POSTINGS! These can include listings for Auditions, Job Opportunities, Classes & Workshops, General Announcements, and Discount Ticket Offers. New listings will automatically be sent out in the StageSource Weekly E-News, delivered electronically to 2k+ members every Thursday. Postings are also searchable on our website to all StageSource members.
- DISCOUNT MEMBERSHIPS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES & STUDENTS! Organizations get 15 discounted individual memberships for employees. Schools get unlimited discounted individual memberships for students, faculty, and staff. These memberships are managed by your organization (i.e. you can invite or remove anyone you want and they will get a discount membership)! Click here or email email@example.com for additional information.
- BE LISTED ON THE DIGITAL STAGEPAGE! An online calendar of theater events and performances in New England, viewable to the public.
- FREE LISTING ON THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS CARD! A 2-for-1 discount ticket card distributed to over 40,000 theater goers. Organizational Members may also request free Circle of Friends cards to distribute as a benefit to their subscribers.
- SCHOOL VISITS! Schools and educational programs can host free School Visits with StageSource to teach students about our services, tips on auditions/headshots/resumes/interviews, the New England theatre scene at large
- Send scripts in advance of auditions to the in-office Script Library for actor perusal
- Discounted Health & Dental Insurance plans available for staff members
- Access to services through our membership with Fractured Atlas
Organizational Membership costs are based on the organization's annual budget.
Please choose the appropriate membership level from the list below.
Organizational Membership Level A
Annual budget less than $100,000: $165
Renewals Level A: $120
Organizational Membership Level B
Annual budget $100,000-$499,999: $305
Renewals Level B: $255
Organizational Membership Level C
Annual budget $500,000-$999,999: $390
Renewals Level C: $340
Organizational Membership Level D
Annual budget $1,000,000-$4,999,999: $515
Renewals Level D: $455
Organizational Membership Level E
Annual budget $5,000,000 or greater: $825
Renewals Level E: $750
K-12 School or College Theater Dept: $220
**Please note - Organizational Memberships run from April 1 - March 31.
If signing up after June 1st, please contact us to discuss pro-rated membership rates**
CLICK JOIN NOW AND START YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
StageSource staff is available to assist all our members in any way we can and can be reached by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-350-7611. StageSource is here to help you!